Loving Life

Friday, March 02, 2007

My taste for expensive cookies :)



During Christmas last year, I got to sample some madeleine cookies from the V tea room located at the Esplanade. Have not gotten the taste of the rose floral cookies out of my mind since. It's so fine and delicate..visions of me sipping tea and relaxing in the countryside pops up with each bite :)

Anyway, last weekend while grabbing a late dinner around that area, I decided to indulge in a tin...what I didn't know was that it was going to set me back S$26 bucks..ouch..it might just be my last time buying these cookies..for now, I get to readily satisfy my cookie craving with each piece of delicate, very fine English Rose floral cookie. On the packaging it says : A lovely snow-white pure rose cookie made of fragrant edible rose petals that leaves a very soft, lingering, lady like scent...Reminds one of classic love stories ..I can't agree more! Yum!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda Ng said...

Save some pure white snow cookies for me, ok?

4:28 AM  
Blogger Truly Us said...

Sure, when you hopping into spore? ;)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home