Loving Life

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lin chose Bonta, to Bonta we go




Celebrated Lin's bday 2 days earlier as she was off to KL. Gave her a list of choices - Original Sin, Macaron, The universal and Bonta. She wanted comfort food so opted for italian at Bonta. We chose to sit in the al fresco area and not wanting to be very adventurous, stuck to the items which had been reviewed. The bread was excellent - made with a combi of walnuts and tomatoes and a dash of cheese in the middle.


The sashimi trout was a excellent starter and the considerate chef split the portion into 2 plates - a nice gesture. My mains was the roasted seabass fillet and I found it a bit too bland - can't complain too much as it did taste very healthy. Lin's lobster was yummy but the angelhair pasta could have been a bit more al dente. Too stuffed for dessert so I owe Lin a bday cake :).


It was a nice evening but spoilt a bit by this particularly rude waiter..I did not manage to catch his name but his arrogant behaviour cheesed me off...he brushed off my questions and walked away with the bill despite me mentioning several times that I have not signed it..he kept saying that there was no need to sign..and when he realised it did indeed require a signature, he did not even have the decency to apologise for his mistake..what an idiot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home